Friday, January 30, 2015

Author News: Richelle Mead's New Book

News in the fandom! News in the fandom!
If you're looking forward to The Ruby Circle (which you probably are), but wondering what you'll do when it's over, worry not. Publishers Weekly published an article yesterday all about Richelle's new book, titled Soundless, that will be out November 17th.

According to PW, "Soundless centers on Fei, a girl whose isolated village has heard no sound for decades. Like the other villagers, Fei can neither hear nor speak, until she is suddenly awakened one night by a searing noise, and sound becomes a weapon she can use to save her people from an oppressive regime," and it is Mead's first fantasy novel.

For myself, I'm intrigued by the premise, and look forward to finding out how Fei's world works. What about you? Are you excited for Richelle's new book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)