Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Snapped

Title: Snapped (The Snapped Series #1)
Author: Ketley Allison
Genre: not sure, but I'll go with YA? NA to be safe.
Rating: 5/5
Cover: 10/10

HOLY CANNOLI. Can one say cliffhanger?
I have taken a new, sudden and very strong disliking to stories told in parts.
As if Nicole Williams didn't torture me enough with Great Exploitations, now there's this! *gestures wildly*

Snapped starts out with a bang, and I have to say that, so far, I know absolutely nothing! I do know one person (well, two, with Charlie) who aren't dead, but really not much more than that.
I don't want to think she killed... well, anyone, because Allison presented her as quite level-headed, average girl; she could be any one of us (except for the obscenely hot boyfriend - don't I wish!).
But, I just don't know.
Unless... ah, hell.
Basically, go read it so I can have someone to play Sherlock with over this.
I don't trust the sister, is all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)