Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Golden Lily Excerpt

We've waited, we've begged, and finally... the time is getting closer to the release of The Golden Lily (in which, in Mead's own words, Dimitri will be around, doing what he does best: "being hot, kicking ass, and dropping words of wisdom with a Russian accent." *fans self*), out June 12th, and as the date grows nearer, little tidbits start popping up. Today, I give you... the first chapter!
The EW has released it, along with a great interview with Richelle about the book, so head on over HERE to read it all!

The Golden Lily is the second book in Richelle's spin-off series, Bloodlines, which continues in the world of best-selling series, Vampire Academy, but this time, told in one of Rosemarie's friends perspective, the Alchemist Sydney Sage (whom I love to death, but - and I mean no disrespect to Miss Mead - is sadly no Rose herself...).

1 comment:

  1. thx 4 the link! first chapter was intriguing...ARGH I HATE THE WAIT!!! only 6 more days though :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)